Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Janssen, Roger" <Ro...@ibanx.nl> on 2003/09/03 11:38:09 UTC

RE: [BUG] ConnectionManagerImpl has no connection on commit (was before : Help with PlatformDefaultImpl - Given connection was null, canno t prepare autoCommit state)

Hi,

yes, it looks like when i set eager-release to false, there is no problem (i
do not use jboss).
(i probably should have known about the eager-release setting, it know has
been discussed before)

thanx for the help!

Roger Janssen