Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by DB Tsai <db...@dbtsai.com> on 2014/07/28 22:33:30 UTC

Jenkins Documentation Build

Hi Patrick,

I started to work on the documentation about my work in spark. Since
it has lots of dependencies to get the document build setup locally,
it will be nice that people are able to verify/preview the document
build for each PR. Is it possible to build the doc in Jenkins, and
have a link pointing to the doc in github comment?

Also, it will be very handy to have the test report link in the github
comment like this one,
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/17283/testReport/
Then developers can easily find which tests fail the build.

(ps, seems that the build system is not merging the PR approved by
committer now.)

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
My Blog: https://www.dbtsai.com