Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2001/08/14 12:04:56 UTC

QA online resources?

I've realized that very few people understand regression testing and other
QA terminology. I've been asked to explain some of these termins. I've
searched google, but there are too many hits which are not very useful
ones.

This seem to be a nice resource: http://www.sqatester.com/ Any comments
about this one, or any other useful online materials I can point people
to? Do you have your preferred short tutorial that covers the basics
(unit, covarage, black, white box testing, ...) ?

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://localhost/      http://eXtropia.com/