Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Kris Harry <kr...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/29 04:13:55 UTC

response code 403

When am sending 35mb file to my server, getting the response code 403.
Is there anything i need to fine tune my httpclient?  I don't think
anything wrong with my server as i could send 35mb file without any
problem through cURL command tool via https. fyi, i could send 25 mb
file successfully... Thanks for your help.
-kris

Re: response code 403

Posted by Roland Weber <RO...@de.ibm.com>.
Hi Kris,

> When am sending 35mb file to my server, getting the response code 403.
> Is there anything i need to fine tune my httpclient?  I don't think
> anything wrong with my server as i could send 35mb file without any
> problem through cURL command tool via https. fyi, i could send 25 mb
> file successfully... Thanks for your help.

That doesn't sound like a client side problem.

a) what error message (document) comes with the 403 reply?
b) have you checked the disk quota on the server?

hope that helps,
  Roland