Posted to user@drill.apache.org by "Kutaphale Ravi (AMUNDI.IRL)" <ra...@amundi.com> on 2021/04/30 08:48:36 UTC

Release Date for v1.19.0

Hi,

We are working on using DRILL to process XML Files. I see that the v1.19.0 has an embedded support for XML processing.
Can you please let us know the release data for this version.
It will be great if it is in next week or so as we urgently need to start working on the project.

Kind regards
Ravi K

RE: Release Date for v1.19.0

Posted by "Kutaphale Ravi (AMUNDI.IRL)" <ra...@amundi.com>.