Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/07/07 07:10:33 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova Plugin SplashScreen 6.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this Cordova Plugin SplashScreen Release v6.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/splashscreen-20200707

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-plugin-splashscreen: 6.0.0 (a9e73eb642)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

*I vote +1:*
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ensured the npm audit report was sufficient for release
* Ran build test with CLI
* Run simulator test with CLI
* Tested splashscreen JS command usage

*Audit Report:*

    3 low severity vulnerabilities were found in dev dependencies. There
are no patch available for these vulnerabilities.
    As dev dependencies are not deployed to the users app, these are
acceptiable to be ignored in this release.
    They should be monitored and patched when a patch is available.

Re: [VOTE] Cordova Plugin SplashScreen 6.0.0 Release

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
+1

* coho verify-archive OK
* coho verify-tags OK
* latest commit
(https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-splashscreen/commit/a9e73eb64280cab088b504043cf287bce33724fc
) is green.

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Ken Naito