Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/09/05 22:42:50 UTC

Re: Hold 2.0.10

So, if everyone is good to go on Struts 2.0.10, I could roll it Sunday
night (9 Sep).

-Ted.
http://husted.com/ted/blog/

Re: Hold 2.0.10

Posted by Ian Roughley <ia...@fdar.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Re: Hold 2.0.10

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
James,

I'm uploading the bundles now. Would you be able handle steps 10 and 12?

 * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/creating-and-signing-a-distribution.html

Meanwhile, I think I found part of my setup problem. I didn't set the
properties on my key correctly under cygwin. The other part yesterday
might have been confusing my password and passphrase. Well, better
luck next time :)

-Ted.

HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>

Re: Hold 2.0.10

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com>.
The portlet app should not be named struts2-portlet-branch... I tried
fixing it in the branch, but the pom was updated by the release
plugin, so I left it alone. The artifactId can safely be corrected to
struts2-portlet.

Nils-H

Re: Hold 2.0.10

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: Hold 2.0.10

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hold 2.0.10

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
On 9/10/07, Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/9/10, Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>:
> > I got distracted last night, but I'll give it another try tonight.
>
> I just ported the release plugin configuration to the 2_0_X branch.
> If you want, you can use the 2.1.x wiki as a reference to create the release.

I tried it, but the process stuck on my gpg passphrase. The problem is
probably with the configuration of my machine. When I do it the
old-fashion way, I have to enter my credentials for every artifact.
The error I get is

    [INFO] One or more required plugin parameters are invalid/missing
for 'gpg:sign'

    [0] inside the definition for plugin: 'maven-gpg-plugin'specify
the following:

    <configuration>
      <passphrase>VALUE</passphrase>
    </configuration>

    -OR-

    on the command line, specify: '-Dpassphrase=VALUE'

I do have the passphrase in my settings.xml file, and I also tried
passing it from the command line, under both cgywin and Windows, with
no success.

If there aren't any other suggestions (except install unbutu!), I'll
pickup where it left off using the old approach. Again, it wouldn't
surprise me if this worked just fine for someone else.

-Ted.

Re: Hold 2.0.10

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hold 2.0.10