Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/23 23:23:34 UTC

Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Daniel Dai

Hi folks,
    I am very happy to announce that we elected Daniel Dai as our new Pig
PMC Chair and it is official now.  Please join me in congratulating Daniel.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Daniel Dai

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xu...@uber.com>.
Congratulations, Daniel!

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.aditya@gmail.com

Posted by "Zhang, Liyun" <li...@intel.com>.