Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/04 21:11:03 UTC

Introduction Email

Hi,
My name is Nayananga Muhandiram, I`m currently a second-year undergraduate
at the University of Jaffna, Srilanka. I have prior experience in Java +
Android, Swift + iOS, PHP, MySql, JS+Jquery and HTML/CSS + Bootstrap. So
far I did fork apache/camel-website in GitHub and successfully manage to
set up and run apache/camel-website in my ubuntu as per Mr.Zoran Regvart
guidance.
I like to work on this project as my GSoc 2019. Please help me go through.
Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :

Re: Introduction Email

Posted by Nayananga Muhandiram <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mr.Rafal Korytkowski, Sorry for the late reply. As per your advice,
I`ll do my first PR asap. If fall in any trouble I`ll let others know.

Re: Introduction Email

Posted by Rafal Korytkowski <rk...@redhat.com>.
Hi Nayanaga,

--