Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/11 12:54:59 UTC

Meta Data

Hi,

I want to know where is the meta keywords and description is set for a
category.  If I view the demo data's category with category ID of PC-100,
there is only:

Brendan

Re: Meta Data

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
for what it worth, meta data is not used by most search engines.
you might want to look up SEO and get familar with the current practices
of search engine to rate sites.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/11/2007 8:37 AM:

Re: Meta Data

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

RE: Meta Data

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.