Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2002/03/21 14:02:08 UTC

Code freeze question

Hi All,

I have a new version of <slash-edit/> ready.

No change in functionality, I have re-designed the layouts to make them far
more lightweight, by using CSS rather than lots of nested tables.

Does the code freeze prohibit me from committing this to CVS now?

thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pa...@vizzavi.net>

RE: Code freeze question

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 8:31 am -0500 21/3/02, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> From: Jeremy Quinn [mailto:jermq@media.demon.co.uk]
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have a new version of <slash-edit/> ready.
>>
>> No change in functionality, I have re-designed the layouts to make
>them far
>> more lightweight, by using CSS rather than lots of nested tables.
>>
>> Does the code freeze prohibit me from committing this to CVS now?
>
>But it is in the scratchpad? If yes, I do not see reason why you can't
>commit it.

Great, thanks

RE: Code freeze question

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Jeremy Quinn [mailto:jermq@media.demon.co.uk]
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have a new version of <slash-edit/> ready.
>
> No change in functionality, I have re-designed the layouts to make
them far
> more lightweight, by using CSS rather than lots of nested tables.
>
> Does the code freeze prohibit me from committing this to CVS now?

But it is in the scratchpad? If yes, I do not see reason why you can't
commit it.

Vadim