Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ferran Orsola <fo...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/17 15:56:43 UTC

Tomcat + Apache + SSI

Hi,

I have got one application running in Tomcat 5. Also I have Apache 2 connected with Tomcat using jk1.2. And I would like o insert includes from Apache in JSP pages.

If I add SSI includes in my jsp files to take content from apache, it works in windows XP but not in solaris 9.

It seems that apache on windows process the content from Tomcat before to send it to the browser, but doesn't do the same in solaris. My configuration is exactly the same in windows that in solaris, same version of tomcat, jk and aapche.

Anyone knows why?

My configutaion is:
http.conf:
AddType text/html .shtml
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

AddType text/html .do
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .jsp
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.1:80>
        ServerName www.test.info
        DocumentRoot c:/sites/www.test.info/htdocs
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin c:/sites/www.test.info/cgi-bin
        JKMount /test/* commerce
</VirtualHost>

and my jsp:
test.jsp:
<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "///W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<title>airportconnections.info - Plan your Journey</title>
</head>
<%@ include file="/includes/navigation.ihtml" %>
<%@ include file="/includes/clouds.ihtml" %>
<%@ include file="/includes/mainlogo.ihtml" %>