Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ak-tec <ak...@technosis.de> on 2008/09/30 10:12:41 UTC

Sandbox periodicalUpdate of pprPanelGroup blocks by commandButton

Hello,

i'am using a sandbox pprPanelGroup with periodicalUpdate to realize a
progress bar. If I start my time consuming server request by a commandLink
my progress bar works fine if I use the
"excludeFromStoppingPeriodicalUpdate" attribute of pprPanelGroup. But I want
to start my time consuming request by a commandButton which blocks the
periodicalUpdate. Is there a chance to avoid this blocking?

best regards

Re: Sandbox periodicalUpdate of pprPanelGroup blocks by commandButton

Posted by ak-tec <ak...@technosis.de>.
It, very urgent. :working: Are there possibilities to solve my problem?

best regards