Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by CYW <cy...@dls.net> on 2006/09/13 22:39:01 UTC

axis2 examples

Trying to deploy the sample aar files in the axis2 distribution's userguide

MyService.aar
MyServiceWithModule.aar
WsaMappingService.aar
build.xml
groovyService.aar
sample.jar

I am using tomcat. After uploaded these aar files, I checked services. MyServiceWithModule was listed as Faulty, others were listed as Available.

But these services all had an erroneous wsdl like below:

<error>
	<description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
−
	<reason>
		Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations use message receivers other than RPC.
	</reason>
</error>

Where can I find full readily runnable examples?

Thanks.

RE: axis2 examples

Posted by CYW <cy...@dls.net>.
Thank you.

can you please hava a look at the following faq
http://www.wso2.net/kb/104

CYW wrote:

>Trying to deploy the sample aar files in the axis2 distribution's userguide
>
>MyService.aar
>MyServiceWithModule.aar
>WsaMappingService.aar
>build.xml
>groovyService.aar
>sample.jar
>
>I am using tomcat. After uploaded these aar files, I checked services. MyServiceWithModule was listed as Faulty, others were listed as Available.
>
>But these services all had an erroneous wsdl like below:
>

><error>
>	<description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
>−
>	<reason>
>		Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations use message receivers other than RPC.
>	</reason>
></error>
>
>Where can I find full readily runnable examples?
>
>Thanks.

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: axis2 examples

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

CYW wrote:

>Trying to deploy the sample aar files in the axis2 distribution's userguide
>
>MyService.aar
>MyServiceWithModule.aar
>WsaMappingService.aar
>build.xml
>groovyService.aar
>sample.jar
>
>I am using tomcat. After uploaded these aar files, I checked services. MyServiceWithModule was listed as Faulty, others were listed as Available.
>
>But these services all had an erroneous wsdl like below:
>

><error>
>	<description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
>−
>	<reason>
>		Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations use message receivers other than RPC.
>	</reason>
></error>
>
>Where can I find full readily runnable examples?
>
>Thanks.

Deepal
~Future is Open~