Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 10:35:34 UTC

[wicket-datetime] datepicker: invalid javascript when component's wicket:id contains non-word character

eelco,

could you please take a look at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-809
i already submitted a patch and it works on my machine. but then again, i'm
working on another patch too, so i hope i didn't mess up things.

  gerolf

Re: [wicket-datetime] datepicker: invalid javascript when component's wicket:id contains non-word character

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Tested and applied the patch. Thanks!

Eelco