Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@apache.org> on 2022/08/03 15:01:30 UTC

Suspend PR merges for maintenance...

Hi everyone,

... just wanted to ask you if we could stop merging PRs for a while longer.
I finally found a way to do some necessary housekeeping related to our last
release 1.7.0 in preparation for the next release 1.8.0.

I hope we can soon continue... this is just a precautionary measure... it
was already a bit complicated to get to this point and more merges would
make things just harder.

Thanks for your patience. I'll let you know when we are good to go again.

Cheers,

Aleks