Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 14:43:18 UTC

defaultfiredocs and extensions

Hi all,

we are using the defaultfiredocs and default pub within the same content
storage (for testing reasons). Like I wrote in other threads I use lenya
as pure cms and doing presentation within a different layer. That is the
reason I need the meta and best a direct representation of the content.

So I am requesting
http://genesis:8888/defaultfiredocs/authoring/index_es.html.meta
and I get the xhtml representation of the doc, but
http://genesis:8888/default/authoring/index_es.html.meta
gives me what http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/reference/metadata.html
promise:
<lenya:metadata>
<elements>
<extension>xml</extension>
<contentType>xml</contentType>
<mimeType>application/xhtml+xml</mimeType>
<resourceType>xhtmlfiredocs</resourceType>
</elements>
<elements/>
<elements>
<subject>homepage</subject>
<date>2010-06-28 15:00:33</date>
<creator>lenya</creator>
<title>Home</title>
<description>The start page of the Lenya default
publication</description>
<language>es</language>
</elements>
<elements/>
<elements/>
<elements/>
</lenya:metadata>

The same is behavior can be seen with xml. firedocs pub will return html
but default the xml.

So my question is whether this is the desired behavior or a bug?

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/