Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2018/08/30 09:56:16 UTC

[Announce] New Apache Kylin PMC Yanghong Zhong

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PMC, I am very pleased to announce
that Yonghong Zhong has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a
PMC member on the project.

We appreciate all of Yonghong's generous contributions about many bug
fixes, patches, helped many users. We are so glad to have him to be our
new PMC and looking forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and Welcome, Yonghong!

Re: [Announce] New Apache Kylin PMC Yanghong Zhong

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Yanghong. Welcome.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu