Posted to builds@apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/12/30 11:06:28 UTC

[JIRA filter request] Add TAJO Jira filter to the PreCommit-Admin job

Hi folks,

I would highly appreciate if you could add TAJO jira filter to the
precommit admin job. PreCommit-TAJO-Build is the prepared precommit
jenkins job for Tajo.

Thanks!

Re: [JIRA filter request] Add TAJO Jira filter to the PreCommit-Admin job

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the quick reply. I've created the jira issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7149).

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.