Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/04 14:41:19 UTC

call for topis - community call tomorrow

Hi, I'm hosting our openwhisk community call tomorrow.

- Do you have something new you want to share?
- Do you have some questions about the project?
- Do you just want to say hello?

In addition to the customary updates, I will demo new tooling for using
Postman + OpenWhisk, for automatic project generation and API testing. This
is tooling we are in the process of open sourcing (you can watch our GitHub
space https://github.com/nimbella/nimbella-cli-plugins).

If you're a developer using Postman and OpenWhisk, we'd love some feedback.

-r