Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID> on 2017/02/16 18:05:04 UTC

Interpreter outputs

Hi everyone,

I've been putting together a proof-of-concept Toree deployment for our
Spark users to test out. One of the things I needed to change was how
interpreter outputs are displayed, allowing interpreters to show HTML or
other representations of output objects. For anyone else interested, I've
put up a PR with the changes for discussion:

  https://github.com/apache/incubator-toree/pull/104

There are also a few other PRs that fix tab completion, code completeness
checks, syntax highlighting, and other usability issues. It would be great
to get feedback from the community.

Thanks!

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: Interpreter outputs

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look at them soon and give you some feedback. Was preparing the
next vote for the 0.1.0 release, which is why I've been a bit distracted.