Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> on 2015/11/02 18:27:36 UTC

Providing source jars for eclipse classpath

I really, really, *really* appreciate the ant eclipse task that we have in
the build.xml. One feature that I would find very useful is if it could
automatically link to sources for me.

I guess this question breaks down into several parts -
* How do I ask ivy to download sources for me?
* Can we adjust the xsl to include a "sourcepath" attribute that is aware
of the directory layout?

I'm not really sure how to go about this, but hoping that somebody else
would know enough to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Providing source jars for eclipse classpath

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
I've tried playing with this before with ivy and our build. It's tricky to
get right. Theoretically, it appears possible.

Last time I tried I gave up and started using an eclipse plugin that is a
bit more cumbersome, but usable.

- Mark

--
- Mark