Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/06 11:03:17 UTC

[mina] Tutorial draft

Hi,

I almost finished writing the tutorial.  Please look at
src/docs/mina-tutorial.doc and leave some comments.

Thank you,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina] Tutorial draft

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I moved the tutorial to the Directory Wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaTutorial

I maked TODO where we have to insert something.

> Sure that sounds good.   I wish we had Confluence at ASF though :).

I prefer MediaWiki. :)

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina] Tutorial draft

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:

>Wow, I couldn't even think about Wiki.  What a stupid!  I'll move this
>document to wiki as soon as possible. WDYT about this, Alex?  We could
>move tutorial page to Wiki and then provide a link to it in web site.

Sure that sounds good.   I wish we had Confluence at ASF though :).

-Alex

Re: [mina] Tutorial draft

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: [mina] Tutorial draft

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.
On 5/6/05, Stephane Bailliez <sb...@apache.org> wrote:
> Trustin Lee wrote:

--snip--

> I think it would be much more interesting to have this document as a
> wiki page(s) rather than a standalone document.

+1

--snip--

Re: [mina] Tutorial draft

Posted by Stephane Bailliez <sb...@apache.org>.
Trustin Lee wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I almost finished writing the tutorial.  Please look at
>src/docs/mina-tutorial.doc and leave some comments.

Trustin,

I think it would be much more interesting to have this document as a
wiki page(s) rather than a standalone document.

My rationale is:
 - it centralizes the knowledge base and avoid stale/unsynchronized
information
 - it maximizes visibility and interaction

Cheers,

Stephane