Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/07/02 23:33:37 UTC

Marking jiras with Fix Version of 0.3.0, 0.4.0 or backlog

Hi Everyone,

I'm going through the Knox jiras and trying to clean up the Fix Version field.  First pass I'm going to:

   1. Make sure that all Resolved issues have a Fix Version indicating which version they were first fixed in.
      This is the best way that I can think of to ease the reporting of CHANGES for each release.

   2. For Open or In Progress issues I'm going to set the Fix Version to empty, 0.3.0 or 0.4.0.
      a. empty will be the backlog
      b. 0.3.0 will be for anything that needs to be done before 0.3.0 can be released.
      c. 0.4.0 will be for anything that will probably need to be done before 0.4.0 can be released.

In the end these will be just my initial take on things.  We can move things around once we have a baseline.

Kevin.