Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Raj Rajendran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 19:19:28 UTC

Ajax4JSF + MyFaces + Facelets issue

I posted this in the Exadel forum, but didn't get any response back.
Hre is my question:
I am trying to get the Repeater Ajax4JSF demo working, using
MyFaces/Tomahawk 1.1.4, Facelets 1.0.10
It doesnot work.

Looking at the generated html, and the first line was like this:
<script
src="/csm/org.ajax4jsf.resource/org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.AjaxScriptnull"
type="text/javascript"><!--

//-->

Please note that there is a "null" appended to AjaxScript, which I think is
the cause of the problem. Why is this happening and how can I avoid it ?
Any ideas, please ?

Thanks !!!

Re: Ajax4JSF + MyFaces + Facelets issue

Posted by Adam Brod <AB...@intralinks.com>.
Hi Raj-

If you post this to users@facelets.dev.java.net I bet you'll get a
response.  The a4j team is very active there.

Did you try to download the aj4-simpleRepeatorFacelets war?
https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/nonav/ajax/ajax-jsf/download.html#examples

That one works for me (although I'm on MyFaces 1.1.3 and Facelets 1.1.11).

Adam Brod
Product Development Team

"Raj Rajendran" <ra...@gmail.com>
07/27/2006 01:19 PM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Ajax4JSF + MyFaces + Facelets issue

I posted this in the Exadel forum, but didn't get any response back.
Hre is my question:
I am trying to get the Repeater Ajax4JSF demo working, using
MyFaces/Tomahawk 1.1.4, Facelets 1.0.10
It doesnot work.

Looking at the generated html, and the first line was like this:
<script
src="/csm/org.ajax4jsf.resource/org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.AjaxScriptnull
" type="text/javascript"><!--

//-->

Please note that there is a "null" appended to AjaxScript, which I think
is the cause of the problem. Why is this happening and how can I avoid it
?
Any ideas, please ?

Thanks !!!
Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.