Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 19:07:35 UTC

Tapestry Laptop Stickers

I still have a backlog of people waiting for T5 Laptop Stickers ...
don't worry, I haven't forgotten you!  I hope to get everything
packaged up and mailing this week.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Tapestry Laptop Stickers

Posted by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com>.
I would also be interested in ASCII stickers. So if someone is thinking
about making the design, you have my support.

Cheers,
Dragan Sahpaski

Posted by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Vangel V. Ajanovski" <aj...@ii.edu.mk>.
How about also officially selling them.
I might not have the knowledge/interest/time to do patches, but I would
definitely buy a t-shirt and sweatshirt if the quality of the fabric /
print is good - and especially if there is an embroidery option - and
even more if I know that this would help making better documentation,
fixing things faster etc.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.