Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mandar K <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/14 20:11:54 UTC

Process Manufacturing in Ofbiz

Hello All

Can Ofbiz support 'Process Manufacturing' - what are the features those can
be used. Any case study / pointers would be of great help.

Appreciate help on this.

Thanks
Mankul

Re: Process Manufacturing in Ofbiz

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
+1

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry for the abrupt answer, but I think you will find your best answers reading Sharan's "Getting Started with Apache OFBiz Manufacturing
<http://www.lulu.com/shop/sharan-foga/getting-started-with-apache-ofbiz-manufacturing-mrp/paperback/product-21280140.html>"
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Related+Books for more

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mandar,

Like others said: OFBiz is suited for a process oriented manufacturing
organisation.

I have been involved in implemented OFBiz at breweries and did a
persentation about that at the ApacheCon EU 2014 in Budapest. More
information about that presentation can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Brewing+with+OFBiz+at+a+small+or+medium+sized+brewery

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>