Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jayson Minard <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 11:53:12 UTC

Please add me to WIKI contributors group

Hi, so that I can edit the Solr WIKI (I previously could years ago, but not
now) ... please add me to the contributors group.  Thanks!

username:  JaysonMinard

-- jayson

Re: Please add me to WIKI contributors group

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Done. We had some problems with bots creating bogus
pages so unfortunately we had to lock the Wiki down.

But the bar to editing it is low, just ask so we're sure it's
a real person :).

Thanks for contributing!

Erick