Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/02/17 14:10:19 UTC

[ANN] WebDAVPilot plugin for eclipse

I hope I do not bother anyone on the list with this announce. But it
might be of interest in the scope of Slide. And it is for free.

We have developed a WebDAV administration plugin for eclipse. It is
tested with eclipse 3.0M6 and Tamino webdav.

A complete list of features and the download link can be found here:

http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/produkte/english/webdavpilot

--
Martin Dulisch
Open Source Group, S&N AG

Re: [ANN] WebDAVPilot plugin for eclipse

Posted by Daniel Florey <df...@c1-fse.de>.
Hi Martin,
is the plugin using wvcm or webdav client lib?
Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Emiliano Heyns <em...@iris-advies.nl>.
On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 02:10:19PM +0100, Martin Dulisch wrote:

> We have developed a WebDAV administration plugin for eclipse. It is
> tested with eclipse 3.0M6 and Tamino webdav.
>
> A complete list of features and the download link can be found here:
>
> http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/produkte/english/webdavpilot

Sounds excellent! A good reason to upgrade to 3.0 ;)

Dare I ask, is source available for this?

--
Emiliano

Re: [ANN] WebDAVPilot plugin for eclipse

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Julian Reschke wrote:

> Hallo Martin,
>
> sieht soweit ganz gut aus. Was ich bisher nicht sehen konnte, ist der
> Versioning-Support (wenn ich's mit unserem eigenen Server probiere).
> Sollte das schon funktionieren? Wenn ja, dann trace ich gerne, bzw
> stelle ein Testaccount zu Verfügung....
>
> Julian

Apologies for the posting in German -- this was meant to go to Martin
directly...

Julian

Re: [ANN] WebDAVPilot plugin for eclipse

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Daniel Florey <df...@c1-fse.de>.
Hey this is great news!! I'll download it immediately and give it  a try!
Thanks and regards,