Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/06/05 14:30:16 UTC

Time for 9.0.x and 8.5.x

All,

I'm going to start going through the open bugs now, with a view to
tagging 9.0.x and 8.5.x as soon as I can (probably in the next few days).

A number of the open bugs are marked as beginner or others have
indicated that they are going to work on them. I'd rather not fix these
myself but neither do I want to tag the releases with them unresolved.
I'll do what I can to avoid stepping on people's toes but if I do get to
a bug you were planning to work on before you do, my apologies.

Mark

Re: Time for 9.0.x and 8.5.x

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 05/06/17 15:30, Mark Thomas wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm going to start going through the open bugs now, with a view to
> tagging 9.0.x and 8.5.x as soon as I can (probably in the next few days).
>
> A number of the open bugs are marked as beginner or others have
> indicated that they are going to work on them. I'd rather not fix these
> myself but neither do I want to tag the releases with them unresolved.
> I'll do what I can to avoid stepping on people's toes but if I do get to
> a bug you were planning to work on before you do, my apologies.

I'm still working through the open issues from the users list. It will
probably be a day at least before I get to the BZ issues.

Mark