Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by pe...@spb.gs.ru on 2005/03/05 12:26:23 UTC

Russian docs

Hi,

if it will be helpful for apache.org, I can translate the man/docs to russian (both Linux/Unix (VI) and Windows text-editors).
Please, give me the information and/or contacts to other people, who translates the docs to russian..

Sincerelly,
Nick Pepper

Re: Russian docs

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 05.03.2005, at 12:26, pershin_n@spb.gs.ru wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if it will be helpful for apache.org, I can translate the man/docs to
> russian (both Linux/Unix (VI) and Windows text-editors).
> Please, give me the information and/or contacts to other people, who
> translates the docs to russian..

Please see http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/ and especially
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html

Hope that helps.