Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/06/07 14:47:29 UTC

[Falcon] Declaring defines in config xml doesn't seem to work

Hi,

Today I was working on defining "defines" in the Maven config. I think I stumbled over a problem here. Even if the documentation claims that it's possible to define "defines" via command-line or in the config xml, it seems as if the config xml ones are ignored completely. We should fix this.

Chris

AW: [Falcon] Declaring defines in config xml doesn't seem to work

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Alex,

could it be possible that it doesn't work when doing the "js-compilation"? I added this to the compile-js-config.xml:

    <define>
        <name>COMPILE::JS</name>
        <value>true</value>
    </define>
    <define>
        <name>COMPILE::AS</name>
        <value>false</value>
    </define>
</compiler>

But I get:

Can not resolve config constant: 'AS3'
COMPILE::AS3
^

So eventually it works in falcon itself, but doesn't in the FlexJS compiler?

Chris

________________________________
>>Today I was working on defining "defines" in the Maven config. I think I
>>stumbled over a problem here. Even if the documentation claims that it's
>>possible to define "defines" via command-line or in the config xml, it
>>seems as if the config xml ones are ignored completely. We should fix
>>this.
>
>I think I saw something like that too.  I will look into it.  In the main
>Flex SDK, the frameworks/projects/framework/framework-config.xml seems to
>successfully specify a define.

Seems to be working ok.  See: db3d64f82d7221ae46516bc53b64bca826574144 in
flex-asjs (spark branch).

-Alex

Re: [Falcon] Declaring defines in config xml doesn't seem to work

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.