Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Higgins William <Hi...@prc.com> on 2000/04/10 18:34:02 UTC

Tomcat + Apache--HOW TO

Hello,
	I need some quick instructions if you can give them to me.  I
downloaded the new released version of Tomcat 3.1 beta to use with Apache
1.3.12.  The instructions on using these 2 tools together are no longer
valid.  Can someone who has done this help me with it.
	A quick response would be most highly appreciate it.
	Thanks,

William Bryan Higgins
Litton PRC
Office:  703.556.1867    Cell:  703.863.8846
Email:  higgins_william@prc.com

Re: Tomcat + Apache--HOW TO

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Consult the "User's Guide" document included in the beta:

    doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.html

Craig McClanahan

Re: Tomcat + Apache--HOW TO

Posted by Jun Inamori <j-...@osa.att.ne.jp>.
Hello Higgins,

I've uploaded the documentation about installation of JServ and
Tomcat3.1Beta.
It is available at:
	http://www.oop-reserch.com/tomcat
It describes how to configure JServ to redirect the request from Apache
to Tomcat.

I hope this will help you.
Happy Java/RMI programming!

Jun Inamori
E-mail: j-office@osa.att.ne.jp

Re: Tomcat + Apache--HOW TO

Posted by Jan Labanowski <jk...@osc.edu>.
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Higgins William wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I need some quick instructions if you can give them to me.  I
> downloaded the new released version of Tomcat 3.1 beta to use with Apache
> 1.3.12.  The instructions on using these 2 tools together are no longer
> valid.  Can someone who has done this help me with it.
> 	A quick response would be most highly appreciate it.
> 	Thanks,
>

> William Bryan Higgins
> Litton PRC
> Office:  703.556.1867    Cell:  703.863.8846
> Email:  higgins_william@prc.com

Try: http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/
Worked for me some time ago...
Jan

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: jkl@osc.edu
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/