Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric VERGNAUD <er...@jlynx.com> on 2005/05/10 15:56:09 UTC

getTextContent not found with Tomcat 5.0.28

Hi,

I'm having problems running Tomcat 5.0.28 using JDK 1.5.0.02.

I'm using 1.5 methods such as Node.getTextContent. This works fine
when run as a standalone app in JDK 1.5, however when run with Tomcat
under the same JDK, execution throws an exception saying
getTextContent was not found.

Is there a setting to change somewhere in the Tomcat config files ?

Eric

Re: getTextContent not found with Tomcat 5.0.28 (solved)

Posted by Eric VERGNAUD <er...@jlynx.com>.
Le 10 mai 05 à 15:56, Eric VERGNAUD a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm having problems running Tomcat 5.0.28 using JDK 1.5.0.02.
>
> I'm using 1.5 methods such as Node.getTextContent. This works fine
> when run as a standalone app in JDK 1.5, however when run with
> Tomcat under the same JDK, execution throws an exception saying
> getTextContent was not found.
>
> Is there a setting to change somewhere in the Tomcat config files ?
>
> Eric

Tomcat was loading the parser class from the Endorsed folder. I
removed the various jars from that folder and now it's ok.

Eric