Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by catshout <ge...@web.de> on 2015/08/18 15:38:46 UTC

Url "from" with simple/bean language?

Dear all.

I've created a route where I want to use a property value for the "from"
URl. For a shared configuration I've created a bean that's exposing the
properties through getter methods, eg ..

I want to use a similar approach for a "from" Url like ..

.. but this produces errors while deploying: .. Check the uri if the
parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint.
Unknown parameters=[{method=getSib_event_topic()}')}]

Is this approach possible in this particular case and if yes, what is wrong
here?

Many thanks for your help in advance.
- Gerald