Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "mauro_piazzalunga@praxair.com" <ma...@praxair.com> on 2011/07/29 14:47:00 UTC

ws-security

I have problem in securing web service throught cxf libraries.

i want to enable ws-security with username autentication , signature and
encription.

i try to build example following the instruction but with no success.

Someone please, can send me a working sample, already build like a war file.

Thankyou in advance.

Mauro

Re: ws-security

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Links #2 and #4 under security can help:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index

Glen

On 07/29/2011 08:47 AM, mauro_piazzalunga@praxair.com wrote:
> I have problem in securing web service throught cxf libraries.
>
> i want to enable ws-security with username autentication , signature and
> encription.
>
> i try to build example following the instruction but with no success.
>
> Someone please, can send me a working sample, already build like a war file.
>
> Thankyou in advance.
>
> Mauro

Glen Mazza
Talend (http://www.talend.com/ai)