Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Simon Hørup Eskildsen <si...@sirupsen.com> on 2013/10/15 18:56:09 UTC

Flush configuration per topic

Hi Kafkas!

Reading through the documentation and code of Kafka, it seems there is no
feature to set flushing interval (messages/time) for a specific topic. I am
interested in this to get consistency for certain topics by flushing after
every message, while having eventual consistency for other topics (default).

Would there be interest in such feature? Then I might be curious to give
the Log module a dive and see if I can foster enough Scala to add this.

Thanks!

--
Simon
http://sirupsen.com/

Re: Flush configuration per topic

Posted by Simon Hørup Eskildsen <si...@sirupsen.com>.
That's only the time delay. There seems to be no option to persist on every
message.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix GV <fe...@mate1inc.com>.
Ok cool, thanks Jun :)