Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/21 09:21:59 UTC

Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!  Well deserved Mikhail!

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congratulations, Mikhail!

Dawid

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mikhail!

-Yonik

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Many congrats!

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mikhail! Well deserved!

Erick

Posted by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
<mk...@griddynamics.com>

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Welcome Mikhail!

Posted by Han Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Mikhail!

Posted by Christian Moen <cm...@atilika.com>.
Congrats, Mikhail!

Posted by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Not sent from my iPhone or my Blackberry or anyone else's

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.
Welcome, Mikhail!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mikhail!

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Michael McCandless <
lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> Mike McCandless
>
> http://blog.mikemccandless.com
>

> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> > invitation to become a committer.
> >
> > Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
> >
> > Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> > you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> > the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> > <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> > at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> > more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome!
> >
> > --
> > Adrien

Varun Thacker

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
congrats and welcome!

Tommaso

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

Koji

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

- Mark

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:39 AM Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org> wrote:

> On 7/21/2015 1:21 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> > invitation to become a committer.
>
> Congratulations and welcome to the group!
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn

- Mark
about.me/markrmiller

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Mikhail!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Welcome Mikhail!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de

Posted by Stefan Matheis <st...@mathe.is>.
Welcome Mikhail!

-Stefan

Posted by Ryan Ernst <ry...@iernst.net>.
Congrats!

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Congratulations and welcome Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:21 AM, Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!