Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sdp <sp...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 16:02:15 UTC

please post regexp for this

viewstate value

/wEPDwUKLTEyOTU1NTM5Ng9kFgICAw9kFgQCAw9kFgQCAQ8PFgIeBFRleHRlZGQCBQ8PZBYCHgV2YWx1ZWVkAgcPDxYCHwAFCkNvbnRhY3QgdXNkZBgCBR5fX0NvbnRyb2xzUmVxdWlyZVBvc3RCYWNrS2V5X18WBAUNY2hrUmVtTG9naW5JRAUIYnRuTG9naW4FDmJ0bkVtYWlsU3VibWl0BQlidG5DYW5jZWwFBmNjSm9pbg8FJDZlMGViOTYzLTY0ZTctNGU5NS04ZDcxLTk3MjI3OGQ4YjMyZGRcofD+Y4tQDvPjSNHGZvN2LmAUDhnUl4fyPJ6A/VKyEA==

and evenvalidation is

/wEWCwLll6eNAgKc4amlDgKl1bKzCQK1qbSRCwKP78zhBQKN+L/3AQKC3IeGDALbg6b0DwLvmdG9BQLqq7GkBgKQ9M/rBRV596N8kEt5gXfMQA7ykRaTbosw5SG8Zr9k+fS9dZ24

I tried using "__ViewState"value=""(.+?) and (?s)ViewState"vakye="(.+?)"but
no use

Do reply.

-----
Sd

Re: please post regexp for this

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
if this wierd string is inside a hidden input like this

<input
type="hidden" name="javax.faces.ViewState" id="javax.faces.ViewState"
value="/wEPDwUKLTEyOTU1NTM5Ng9kFgICAw9kFgQCAw9kFgQCAQ8PFgIeBFRleHRlZGQCBQ8PZBYCHgV2YWx1ZWVkAgcPDxYCHwAFCkNvbnRhY3QgdXNkZBgCBR5fX0NvbnRyb2xzUmVxdWlyZVBvc3RCYWNrS2V5X18WBAUNY2hrUmVtTG9naW5JRAUIYnRuTG9naW4FDmJ0bkVtYWlsU3VibWl0BQlidG5DYW5jZWwFBmNjSm9pbg8FJDZlMGViOTYzLTY0ZTctNGU5NS04ZDcxLTk3MjI3OGQ4YjMyZGRcofD+Y4tQDvPjSNHGZvN2LmAUDhnUl4fyPJ6A/VKyEA=="/>

you could try this:

id="javax\.faces\.ViewState" value="([^"]+?)"

Hope it helps you.
Flávio Cysne

Posted by Shaba K <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hey there,

You can test your reg ex with the reg ex tester & know what works best.

For me to work on it i will have to know what is the context & from where &
how it is fetched.

-Cheers,

Posted by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.
Il 30/05/2012 08:44, sdp ha scritto:
> Hi Shaba,
>
> I am trying to extract that for each login and pass it on wherever it is
> repeated in further samples.
these value go back and forth between the browser and the server,
and MAY change each time, so you have to extract them each time.
In my experience you have to:
- capture the user interaction (using fiddler or httpwatch)
- find where these variable are passed and test your reg exp on them
- then you can bring the reg exp to jmeter environment

regards

> I tried all combinations as suggested by others here, but still no use.
>
> Pls suggest the best

> -----
> Sd

Ing. Sergio Boso