Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by rahul das probal <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/02 07:16:42 UTC

help for security system

sir,
when i create an user as employee of company x and give him permission
to access and create "organization GL" like chart of account or
transaction the employee of company x can make it  not from only
company x but also from others company. eg though he is an employee of
company x he can manage transaction or chart of account from company y
,z etc.

   is it possible that one employee of a certain company cannot
access or cannot see or can't transaction the char of account,billing
account,or financial account of other company?

[eg. when i give permission to employee of company x that he can only
set the chart of account he can set the chart of account not only of
company x but also of other companies i want that he only see and can
set or manage the chart of account of company x cannot access or
manage the other companies' chart of accounts or transactions.]

thank you

Re: help for security system

Posted by "Bordin Phayaphrom (Alex)" <al...@jwctv.com>.
I am newbies, but what I did is, set each company (if it's the same group
of the companies) as an internal organization with it's own GLaccount. When
you setting the store and facilities, you have to identify the
shop/store/facilities owner each, then set permission of each user to use
with each store.

The result I have got,
1.The Sales Order pdf will show different company according to the store
sales/organization
2. The accounting will be consolidated to the parents company ( you need to
set relation of internal organization as a group member of parent
organization) and you can print P&L, other accounting in different in.orgtoo.
3. You also need to go to entity data maintenance >> choose
PartyAcctgPrefAndGroup ( I can't remember for the currency in each org.
too) to set currency for each internal org.
4. Set employee relationship below of each internal organization will block
them to see other internal org.

Try this.. I am using it and it's fine. ( But my company use central
accounting and central hr as a cost center- therefore, those two department
will see all every internal organization (company)'s transaction)

Rdgs,

Alex

Re: help for security system

Posted by Prabhakar Balakrishna <pr...@gmail.com>.