Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/19 17:28:31 UTC

Missing and wrong copyright headers

Hi,

While going through the Checkstyle output for Jackrabbit I noticed
missing or wrong copyright headers on the following classes:

    org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.XAEnvironment
    org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationManagerImpl
    org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SharedFieldSortComparator

Could someone who feels more in charge of these classes please fix the headers?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Missing and wrong copyright headers

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 3/19/06, Roy T. Fielding <fi...@gbiv.com> wrote:
> We need to replace all of the license headers with a new template
> that replaces the Copyright and license lines with
> [...]
> This should be done before 1.0.  I'll try to do it with a script
> tonight, since I would like to get it done before shifting to
> jackrabbit.apache.org.

Cool. Can you run the update script on the 1.0 branch as well?

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Mar 19, 2006, at 8:28 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While going through the Checkstyle output for Jackrabbit I noticed
> missing or wrong copyright headers on the following classes:
>
>     org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.XAEnvironment
>     org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationManagerImpl
>     org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SharedFieldSortComparator
>
> Could someone who feels more in charge of these classes please fix
> the headers?

We need to replace all of the license headers with a new template
that replaces the Copyright and license lines with

---BEGIN PROPOSED SOURCE FILE HEADER---
   contributor license agreements.  The ASF licenses this file to You
   under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
   use this file except in compliance with the License.
   You may obtain a copy of the License at

   WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
   limitations under the License.
---END PROPOSED SOURCE FILE HEADER---

This should be done before 1.0.  I'll try to do it with a script
tonight,
since I would like to get it done before shifting to
jackrabbit.apache.org.

I really should get in the habit of using jira ...

....Roy