Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2006/09/21 21:49:24 UTC

JIRA developer permissions

I can log in and create issues in Qpid JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID but I can't assign them to
myself. I suspect I'm not set up with developer permissions

Who has admin rights to set this up?

It's perfectly possible I'm just being an idiot, in which case how do
you assign an issue to yourself? There's a workflow menu for this in the
JIRA docs but I don't see it anywhere.

Cheers,
Alan.

Re: JIRA developer permissions

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Cliff,

How do I do this, or is it something that you need to do?

Carl.

Posted by John O'Hara <jo...@gmail.com>.
Who can make this happen?

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.