Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/12/05 18:44:04 UTC

Re: cvs commit: maven-plugins/clover/xdocs properties.xml changes.xml

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 12:38, vmassol@apache.org wrote:
> vmassol     2003/12/05 09:38:39
>
>   Modified:    clover   plugin.jelly plugin.properties
>                clover/xdocs properties.xml changes.xml
>   Log:
>   Allows the user to override the Clover jar. This is especially useful as the Clover jars are license-signed for a specific project so you might want to use different jars for different projects.

Why do we have notions for a specific report plugin creeping into the
xodc plugin? Do we have this for many other plugins? If so that's bad.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 12:44, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 12:38, vmassol@apache.org wrote:
> > vmassol     2003/12/05 09:38:39
> >
> >   Modified:    clover   plugin.jelly plugin.properties
> >                clover/xdocs properties.xml changes.xml
> >   Log:
> >   Allows the user to override the Clover jar. This is especially useful as the Clover jars are license-signed for a specific project so you might want to use different jars for different projects.
>
> Why do we have notions for a specific report plugin creeping into the
> xodc plugin? Do we have this for many other plugins? If so that's bad.

Sorry, I saw xdoc and mistakenly thought it was the xdoc plugin you were
working on.

> > --
> > jvz.
> >
> > Jason van Zyl
> > jason@zenplex.com
> > http://tambora.zenplex.org
> >
> > In short, man creates for himself a new religion of a rational
> > and technical order to justify his work and to be justified in it.
> >
> >   -- Jacques Ellul, The Technological Society

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org