Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Sunil Patil <pp...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/03 19:38:09 UTC

Request for technical editor

Hi,

I have agreed to write a 150-page "here are the basics" book about Pluto for
SourceBeat <http://www.sourcebeat.com>, the open-source book publisher. For
personal reasons, I must complete this book within the next few months. I
require the assistance of a technical editor -- someone who has a basic
understanding of Pluto that he or she can review my text for clarity,
develop using my code snippets, and review my artwork. You do not need to be
a grammar expert, but you do need to be able to commit to the project and
meet our short deadlines. If you can help me, please email me at
sdpatil@gmail.com or Sarah Hogan, the managing editor of SourceBeat, at
sarah@sourcebeat.com for more information

Sunil