Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul <pa...@nosphere.org> on 2009/04/10 15:18:32 UTC

Re: Inheriting profiles activation declared in a parent pom.xml

Martin,

Thanks for your answer.

Le vendredi 10 avril 2009 15:04:15, Martin Gainty a écrit :
> this will help
Unfortunately it did not because I don't have any issue creating profiles
activated by properties (negated or not). I have an issue regarding activation
inheritance in multi-modules maven projects, the activation condition
declaration being inside the parent pom (ie. versionned) and not in
settings.xml (ie. workstation scoped).

/Paul