Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by chengas123 <be...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 17:23:27 UTC

Bug Fix Patch

Hi,
I've had a patch for an annoying validation bug sitting out in the JIRA for
awhile and I'd really like it if anyone comfortable with JavaScript could
take a look and hopefully commit it:
The issue affects Firefox users especially when the Dojo plugin is being
used.  The current code assumes a table row will always be the field's
parent's parent.  I've updated the .js to be more flexible and allow an
arbitrary depth because Firefox inserts span elements which break this
assumption.

Thanks,
Ben
benmccann.com