Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 赵天烁 <zh...@meizu.com> on 2016/09/19 01:43:13 UTC

support count or count distinct measure in multiple column topN

I have a cube that I need to compute PV and UV at the same time within each cuboid which contain ultra high cardinality.it will be cool if I could create a topN measure to cover both PV and UV,but right now topN only support ORDER|SUM by Column,so if I create a PV topN measure,then UV is resitricted because I could neither create a topN count distinct measure nor a normal count distinct in that same cube .
wonder if this is possible to support count、count distinct or other agg method in multiple column topN?

________________________________
赵天烁
Kevin Zhao
zhaotianshuo@meizu.com<ma...@meizu.com>

珠海市魅族科技有限公司
MEIZU Technology Co., Ltd.
广东省珠海市科技创新海岸魅族科技楼
MEIZU Tech Bldg., Technology & Innovation Coast
Zhuhai, 519085, Guangdong, China
meizu.com

Re: support count or count distinct measure in multiple column topN

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
KYLIN-1377 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1377>

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: support count or count distinct measure in multiple column topN

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋