Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "White, Tim" <Ti...@qwest.com> on 2007/06/01 23:42:40 UTC

RE: XMLToolboxManager System.out.println

Ah, OK.  Is there any way of producing a fixed tools distro of 1.3 for
that?  I can recompile it on my side with that out, but it makes me a
little nervous...

Posted by "White, Tim" <Ti...@qwest.com>.
Cool, thanks Nathan, whatever you can manage would be a great help. :)

Well, that's typically a matter of nagging me to do a point release.
I was already hoping/planning to rolling out an alpha of Tools 2.0
next week.  Two releases is as easy as one, right? :)  I'll see if i
can't make the time..

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.