Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Comitas <jc...@onebox.com> on 2001/08/17 18:55:49 UTC

seperate servers

I am trying to set up 2 seperate servers.  One to run apache and the
other to run tomcat.  How do I point my jsp requests from the apache
server to the tomcat server?

John
email - jcomitas@onebox.com

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com

Re: seperate servers

Posted by Jason Koeninger <jk...@jjcc.com>.
workers.properties

You can set the IP address and port number of the Tomcat
server through the worker definitions.

Best Regards,

Jason Koeninger
J&J Computer Consulting