Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2015/12/12 03:03:52 UTC

Modifications to SGA

Hi all,

I'm working on completing the SGA for the contribution of Kudu. Our legal
counsel has requested a few small changes to the text (just clarifications,
nothing substantial). Can I submit the amended SGA, or do I need to have
the changes signed off on the ASF side by some representative? Likely this
question will also apply to Impala, given the same counsel would be
involved on our side.

Whom should I work with to check the requested changes?

-Todd

Re: Modifications to SGA

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
[moving general@ to bcc:]

Heya Todd,

The ASF has never permitted changes to the SGA, so yeah: you'll need to
work on legal-discuss@ to go through your counsel's desired changes.

Cheers,
-g

Re: Modifications to SGA